Woodkid | I Love You
as we were dancing in the blue
i was synchronized with you
but now the sound of love is out of tune
THUNDER BAY — City police have turned to the public for help locating a missing 20-year-old woman.
Officials with the Thunder Bay Police Service Tuesday afternoon said Natalie Kakekagumik, 20, was last seen in the area of the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre on Monday, Sept. 29 at about 1:30 p.m.
Kakekagumik is described as an Aboriginal woman standing about five-feet-five-inches tall with a thin build.
She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She may have green contact lenses in her eyes. She was last seen wearing black and white tights with a white hoodie and black windbreaker jacket.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call city police at 684-1200 so her welfare may be checked on.
People wishing to provide anonymous information may contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or www.tipsubmit.com.
Missing from my city :(
Things people need to stop assuming and teaching
- Everyone feels romantic love
- Everyone gets romantic crushes
- Everyone wants to be in a romantic relationship
- Everyone wants to get married
- Romantic love is the strongest kind of love
- Romantic love is the most important kind of love
- Romantic love is the “default” love
gain in tinkerbell teaser requested by anonymous